TAKE NOTE that this wasn't an exaggerate nor a descriptive sentence but it happened (Yes! it HAPPENED!) last night or to be accurate THIS DAWN.
It was comparative politics mid term today however I have no confidence AT ALL...
Planning to study the five chapter at my hometown during CNY one week holidays and yet it was just a plan! Plan that not fulfilled..
I confessed I NEVER work on it but enjoy my holidays, movies and gathering as well though I have brought the text book along.(Yes, I did!)
While I'm doing my revision, I heard of people singing around, it was something sacred like chant. (I don't know what was that actually.)
I was struggled, trying so hard to open my eyes for a mean of escapism. I did but a few seconds after I closed my eyes, I heard that chant again!
I have repeatedly opened and closed my eyes. AGAIN and AGAIN. The chant still there!
Where the sound came from? Who were those people? Why they did so? I had totally NO IDEA!
What came across my mind was it seem to be the Doomsday of the world yet the people have no means to alter the situation.
People there filled with fear and worry.
They are so helpless.
The world will perish soon.
Man can do nothing on it except God!
They sang the holy poetry.
Cause they only believe in God
Anticipating God could heard them.
Rescue them from the suffering.
They're waiting for the Noah's Ark.
So they keep on singing the poetry.
The chant was eventually cease when the smell of food frying got into my nose.
Arhh..what a relief when I found myself get rid of the nightmare with my right hand holding comparative politics chapter 3 with my spectacles STILL hanging on my nose with the lamp in my bedroom STILL bright.
What the....
Thanks to my housemate that cooked at the late 4am. =.=!!
I came to a conclusion that the mid term = doomsday.
As people said nightmare reflect what yours fear.
I'm not prepared!
The only thing I can do is to pray to GuanYin Ma to seek for the blessing...
The doubt is why my dream appeared to be so Christianity?!
Could it be my belief had fluctuated between Christianity and Buddhism?! (Mr Andrew told that Buddhism is a teaching not a religion.)
Anyway, it was my fault for not doing revision during CNY holidays...
Doraemon, I want your time machine! that can go back to the past time...
It's useless crying over spilled milk &Time and tide wait for no man ....
The phrases that Ms Khoo taught is proven CORRECT!
No comments:
Post a Comment